For the past week, I have been suffering from a gallbladder attack. The pain has been so bad, that I had to be rushed to the hospital and be given morphine to help with the pain. For those mothers out there, the pain is somewhat comparable to childbirth, if not worse. Worse you say? At least with childbirth, the pain comes and goes. This kind of pain is constant all the time. The only thing that really subsides the pain is painkillers, drugs. Tylenol 3 w/ codeine baby! Its really the only thing that numbs this pain. Although my prescription is done, I've now resorted to ibuprofen, and it will do for now. Unfortunately, my appointment with my surgeon isn't until next Thursday but I can almost guarantee that I will have surgery to have my gall bladder taken out. I think this is hereditary because my dad had his gall bladder taken out. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have known that I was having a major gall bladder attack. I kept thinking I was just having really bad back pains.
So as I sit here in my bed, without leaving my house into the outside world for the last 6 days, I guess it will be just be me and my trusty laptop that will keep me in touch with that's going on out there in the world.
http://www.gallbladderattack.com/index.shtml
his way of saying good bye
7 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment