Okay so it's been almost 3 weeks since I had my surgery and I still have a tube stuck in my stomach. After seeing the doctor today, I was told I was going to have one last (hopefully!) ERCP. They want to put another
stent inside to prevent any pain or leakage in my bile duct. Until then (I'm still waiting for a call to go back to the hospital), I'm still stuck with this damn tube. As much as this is a pain in my side..literally, I'm actually really happy with this decision. I know my doctor is taking really good care of me and he just wants to make sure that I will be pain free forever and I won't ever have to be away for that long from my kids especially Emma. I think it really helps that my mom works in the same hospital where I had my surgery and ERCP's done. I admit, I'm getting extra special treatment but with everything I've been through, I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm so thankful to the doctor's and nurses at St. Mike's on the 16th floor. You guys are great but after this last ERCP, I hope I never have to see you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment